Will belong to the type of silicon controlled rectifier thyristor
module controller as the foundation, intelligent digital control circuit is the core of the power supply power control electronics, its efficiency is very high, no wear and tear, relatively fast response speed, no mechanical noise, the area is not very big, also is not very big weight.
What are the characteristics of the thyristor module controller?
1) SCR module controller integrates inside 75 degrees overtemperature protection alarm equipment, and unbalanced three-phase alarm.
(2) use the specifications MODBUSRTU communication as the standard, application of flame retardant ABS shell, more is not easy to produce risk.
(3) SCR module controller in application of 0.
Level 1 precision current sensor can be current limit, also using 50 and 60 hz switch equipment, has more application prices.
(4) using 12 inside AD converter, to do fine adjustment.
(5) thyristor module controller using the military level precision voltage sensor inside, can do overvoltage and pressure limiting protection, at the same time the use of voltage regulation, regulation of work and rectification integration process, also has a constant current control, constant pressure control and constant power control
custom rectifier silicon rectifier diode, as the name suggests, find extensive use in silicon rectifier institutions. Since silicon rectifier diode has become much dependent on technology in today's world, there is wide use of such custom rectifier.
Boasting good reputation in the industry, Yangzhou Positioning Tech. Co., Ltd is the leading custom rectifier supplier, offering high quality and custom rectifier services for homes and enterprised all over the world. More info on Positioning Thyristors.
With the help of a silicon rectifier custom rectifier, silicon rectifier diode becomes a reasonably easy job that you can take care of simply and swiftly.
But loyalty programs aren't just a boon for customers – Positioning gets access to tons of valuable data for opt-in marketing campaigns.